2011-12-12

Denmark, here we come!

Today I'm shipping a load of clothes to a web shop in Denmark. I love this! Denmark is such a huge country for designed kids clothes and it feels like such a great compliment to get asked by a danish shop to sell my clothes. Hopefully it will spread there.

Today is also the day of the tax declaration, so I'm stuck with numbers at the office.
A few hours ago I got a call from my kids daycare centre, saying that my youngest child just threw up. Not the best news to get this busy week, but luckily their father could pick them up. Tomorrow though, I get to stay home and - instead of our first  "Lucia" celebration at the daycare centre - we will probably have to celebrate at home.

In Swedish / På Svenska:
Idag ska jag skicka iväg kläder till en webshop i Danmark! Vårt grannland är överlägsna när det kommer till designade barnkläder och jag tar det som en enorm komplimang att en dansk butik vill sälja mina kläder. Förhoppningsvis kan det spridas där!


Idag är det skattedeklarationsdag, så jag sitter fast på kontoret i siffror och papper. Tidigare fick jag ett telefonsamtal från barnens dagis om att minstingen just kräkts. Inte de bästa av nyheter en fullspäckad vecka som den här, men lyckligtvis kunde deras pappa hämta upp dem idag. Imorgon får jag dock - istället för att gå och se det efterlängtade första luciafirandet på dagis - stanna hemma och fira.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar