2011-10-10

Giving birth to a brand.

I'm still not well, but this week I have no time to be sick. It's just too much to do before friday.
Friday - thats the day when Cloo Collection is born. I don't know if I really get that yet. It's funny, it's just like having a baby. The "pregnancy" has been going on for about nine months and now it's finally time to give birth. Am I ready for this? Oh my god, have I got all the equipment that I need? How am I going to get through all the sleepless nights? Will it have friends?

I just have to take it one step at the time and learn how to cope with daily struggles on the way. The most important thing is that the clothes know that they're loved.


Taking pictures of my "babies". 
Makes me miss my real babies at home, tonight they will be asleep by the time I get out of the office.


In Swedish / På Svenska:
Förlåt, jag var så trött igår kväll så jag glömde översättningen. Här kommer den:
Jag är fortfarande inte frisk, men den här veckan har jag inte tid att vara sjuk. Jag har så mycket att göra inför fredagens Vernissage.
Fredag. Det är då Cloo Collection föds. Jag vet inte riktigt om jag själv förstår det än. Det är lustigt, för det är precis som att få barn. "Graviditeten" har pågått i ungefär nio månader och nu är det tillslut dags att föda. Är jag redo för det här? Har jag all utrustning som behövs? Hur ska jag klara av alla sömnlösa nätter? Kommer det bli omtyckt på dagis? Få vänner?
Jag får ta det en dag i taget helt enkelt och lära mig hantera vardagens små bekymmer längs vägen. Huvudsaken är ju ändå att kläderna vet att de är älskade.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar