2011-10-18

Release!

The release party last friday went great and I'm sorry that it took so long before you got an update here on the blog. Now I've landed and here you go - some photos from the event at Bengans, Gothenburg:



Some snacks were popular.



My dad and my Granddad. The best supporters.



There was a lottery where one lucky visitor got to win its favourite item.



This is after the party, haha. I wasn't texting during the party..



Janna and Benet catching up.



One of my adorable models and her family.



Me trying to get the movie we had prepared started. I failed.



Drinks and snacks and beautiful people.



Some of the exhibition.



Happy visitors.




Me and my son, happily snacking on the kids treats.




In Swedish / På Svenska:

Releasen i fredags gick jättebra och jag ber om ursäkt för att det tagit lite tid för mig att uppdatera här på bloggen. Här får ni lite bilder från kalaset!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar