2011-11-23

Busy day at the Cloo Collection office!

Finally back at the office and my gosh there's a lot to do! Big orders are being packed and I really have to go and buy some boxes to send the clothes in.
On top of that, I'm going to check out another office space this afternoon. I have high hopes, though I really love the one I have. If, I'm really lucky the other office could mean that I get to share the space with my best friend. Luxury.



In Swedish / På Svenska:
Äntligen tillbaka på kontoret och jisses vad det är mycket att göra idag. Stora orders ska skickas och jag måste åka och köpa kartonger till frakten. Upptill det så ska jag kika på ett annat kontor i eftermiddag. Jag har höga förväntningar, trots att jag verkligen älskar kontoret jag har nu. Om jag har riktig tur så innebär det nya kontoret också att jag får dela utrymme med min allra bästa vän. Lyxigt!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar