2012-10-31

Have I told you about Falling Whistles?


I think I might have, but it's definitely worth mentioning again. Falling Whistles is an organization working for peace in Kongo.

The whistle is a symbol for child soldiers, who were kidnapped and forced to battle. The children too young to carry guns was given a whistle and sent to the frontline.

I'm not very fond of wearing jewelry at all, but this necklace is the most worn piece of jewelry that I have. It goes with all outfits - speaks up for it self - and makes a difference in the world. So, visit Falling Whistles website and buy one or two or three. (It's the perfect christmasgift too!) All profit goes to rehabilitate and advocate for those affected by war.

Oh and for you Stockholmers - Tomorrow Falling Whistles Sweden are uncovering an art installation at Haberdash on Upplandsgatan 50. If I were near, I would go and I think you should to.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar